King Robert Baratheon is dead, and the lands of Westeros brace for battle.
Based on the best-selling novel series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Second Edition lets 3-6 players take control of the great houses of Westeros in an epic struggle to claim the Iron Throne.
The updated second edition brings a host of enhancements to your A Game of Thrones experience. It incorporates elements from previous expansions, including ports, garrisons, Wildling cards, and Siege engines, while introducing welcome new innovations. Convenient player screens will hide your underhanded dealings from prying eyes, while new Tides of Battle cards convey the uncertainty of war. This, along with updated graphics and a clarified ruleset, means the time has never been better to claim the Iron Throne.
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game Second Edition includes:
• 1 Rulebook and 1 Game Board
• 138 Plastic Units
• 105 Cards
• 6 Player Screens
• 266 Tokens and Overlays
Key Selling Points:
• A board game based on A Game of Thrones, a novel now adapted to an HBO series
• 3–6 players take command of the Great Houses of Westeros
• Updated second edition; incorporates elements of past expansions
• Features a streamlined rulebook and updated art
• Includes welcome new enhancements like Tides of Battle cards and player screens